I just love our new conversation space in the studio – it is the perfect spot for meetings with clients and a cuppa with visitors stopping in. I especially love the indoor/outdoor feel that it has, with the full wall of bi-fold doors opening out to our green garden. Plus, sunlight streams in for most of the day, so it is bright, warm and full of light – it really is both a practical and a comfortable space. Even Reuben has his own bed to sit in and be part of the conversation!
Shop our Style
1. Sheepskin: Single sheepskin in grey, from Adairs
2. Table: Side table in natural, from Kmart
3. Cushion: ‘Holmen’ quilted cushion in charcoal, from Kmart
5. Mirror: Arched window mirror, from Temple & Webster
6. Candle holder: Geometric candle holder in black, from Kmart
7. Jute Rug: Armadillo & Co ‘Flower Weave Daisy’ round mat, from The Family Love Tree
8. Table: ‘Signature Essentials’ glass round coffee table from Freedom
9. Plant: Potted ‘Philodendren’, from Adairs
10. Cushion: White faux fur cushion, from Kmart
11. Chair: Black bistro chair, from Kmart
12. Vase: Glass vase in grey, from Kmart
Photography by the lovely and incredibly talented Ciaran Wilson from Creo.