With the launch of our online Boutique, it was important to be able to display our prints in the studio. Facing our Conversation Space, it is the ideal location to showcase our range. With so many rectangular frames – even though there are different sizes ranging from A5 to A1 – it was essential to introduce other items of varying shapes and sizes, and layer the frames in different finishes to create interest.
Shop our Style
1. Hanging Plant: Eucalyptus Vine, from Adairs
2. Mirror: Dusk toned with a fine black frame, from Life Interiors
4. Letter ‘Z’: Letterpress wooden letter, from Typo
6. Hourglass: ‘Norfolk’ sand hourglass in black, from Adairs
7. Plant: ‘Monstera’ potted plant, from Adairs
9. Basket: ‘Bilbao’ basket in black and natural, from Adairs
10. Rug: Small ‘Nordic’ wool rug in charcoal and cream, from Adairs
11. Artist Dummy: ‘Gestalta’ atrist dummy in natural, from Ikea (I spray painted him rose gold!)
12. Shelves: ‘Mosslanda’ picture ledge in white, from Ikea.
Photography by the lovely and incredibly talented Ciaran Wilson from Creo.